Friday, April 16, 2010

Facebook Scrabble ( Andrew Fisher vs Adrian Tamas)

Andrew is one of those player who usually beats the living sushi out of me at Scrabble. A player who cowrote the book "How to Win at Scrabble" definitely knows how to do it.For a while, I was considering writing a book called "How to Lose at Scrabble". I`m sure it would have been extremely popular among the Scrabble players. It usually takes me four or five games to beat Andrew once. After rereading "How to Win at Scrabble" though, I must tell you that I`m 4-1 against him. I "blame" it on the good tiles, but also on the better rack balance. Andrew and I shared the blanks, but I had a better flow of the tiles. I don`t if it`s just a coincidence, but before rereading Andrew`s book, I was on a six loss streak against him!
My bonuses: SOZINES, ADJURES, TABOURIN, LEGALISE, OBELISE, DECANTS, ELUVIATE,WRONGERS, NIMMERS, LAUREATE, SUNDIALS
ANdrew`s bonuses: CANOPIED, FUMETTES, ARROGATE, TOASTED, SARCENET, LEPROTIC, SYNERGIA

2 comments:

  1. Gee just realised that I'd lost your blog's feed on my feed reader! Have quite a few posts to catch up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you didn`t miss much! I took a pretty long break from blogging!

    ReplyDelete