Monday, November 23, 2009

Hotpot Scrabble



After the tournament, Ricky Purnomo, Lie Ying Purnomo(Ricky's wife), Mihai Pantis and I, went to a hotpot restaurant. No, we didn't play any Scrabble. I just couldn't think of a better title. After all, "hotpot" is a valid Scrabble word. We, the Scrabble freaks, heroically tried not to talk about Scrabble. If you're a man, imagine having dinner with 3 women who for 3 hours only talk about make up, shopping and jewelry. That's what Lie Ying must have felt like, when we succumbed to our urge of talking about Scrabble. I must proudly inform you that no anagrams have been exchanged over the scrabble board though. The food was amazing. I think I could have hotpot for breakfast, lunch and dinner!


Mihai Pantis, trying to run away with our food!

No comments:

Post a Comment